Threat Warning Sensors
SSSC threat warning sensors for stand-alone or integrated solutions on helicopters, UAVs, ground vehicles, or static locations detect and alert users to threats, such as small arms fire, RPGs, unguided munitions, and guided missile threats.
- Hostile Fire Indication (HFI); Missile Threat Warning (MTW)
- Embedded software for threat classification and/or declaration
- Compatibility with host system, enabling communication with Central Processor/APR-39/SIRFC
- Minimal-to-no A-kit change requirements
- Small size, weight, and power (SWaP)